Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Check in - Day one

Today was a super crazy stressful, emotional day. Just normal life stuff + financial issues +anxiety disorder + hormones. I made it through but can't say a couple things didn't fall by the wayside. Also I have had a terrible intense headache all day, which I am currently managing thanks to tylenol, but when it wears off it HURTS. Anyway, here is how I did: Eating: I did well overall, I ate around 2100 calories. Felt ok but I always get voraciously hungry at about 10am and 4pm, gotta find something to satiate me at those times. Walk: Sigh...nope, didn't happen. The headache was the main culprit. Supplements: Double sigh. I forgot to take all of my supplements except for my two mugs of herbal red raspberry leaf tea which I enjoy and therefore never forget. It's now too late in the day and I already have heartburn so it's not happening. OFP techniques (spinningbabies stuff. OFP = optimal fetal positioning): Check. I did my inversion and some pelvic rocks and am tailor sitting as I type. Didn't call the chiropractor today but I simply MUST. I think my headache is due to my neck being out of alignment and my pelvis is ever worsening. Tomorrow I will call. I'm feeling ok right now. Like I said, rough day and I'm heading to bed much later than I should so who knows how I will feel tomorrow but as of this particular moment in time, I'm feeling almost optimistic...almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment